i don’t know my hands haven’t been cooperating with me lately.
" Leave your hope behind…you won’t be needing it here"
Little relaxing drawing I made today ^w^;
I’m really bad at coloring armor I’m sorry @~@
Devi belongs to me UuU
I started the preparation for a novel and wondered what kind of things I should ask my most important characters. So I looked around on the net and put this list together.
1. What is your full name?
2. Date and place of birth?
3. Tell me about your parents?
4. Brothers? Sisters?
5. Where/how do you live? (alone or with someone; in what kind of home?)
6. Do you have a job? If yes what is it?
7. How do you look? Hair, eye and skin color, height, weight, any marks, style of dress.
8. Do you have any allergies, mental illnesses, psychical weaknesses?
9. Are you left or right handed?
10. Do you have any tics, certain habbits or other things like that?
11. What do you usually carry in your pockets?
12. Describe your childhood
13. Did you like going to school?
14. Where did you learn most of the things you know?
15. Who did you look up to when you were younger?
16. Did you like your family? Why/why not?
17. What was your dream job?
18. What kind of child were you?
19. What’s the most important thing you did in your life?
20. Have you ever had any romantic relationships? And if they ended, why did you break up?
21. Do you have a relationship now?
22. What is your greatest regret?
23. What is the worst thing you ever did?
24. What are you scared of?
25. Best memory? And worst?
26. What are your religious views?
27. Would you kill anyone? If yes, why?
28. Would you die for anyone?
29. Do you make friends quickly?
30. How would you describe your manners?
31. Turn ons?
32. Turn offs?
33. Are you close to your family? Why/why not?
34. If you desperately need help, who do you turn to?
35. Your hobbies?
36. Your most treasured possession?
37. Favourite color and food?
38. Favourite book/genre?
39. Do you smoke/drink/do drugs? And if so, why?
40. What is your favourite way of spending a Saturday?
41. How do you deal with stress?
42. Favourite joke?
43. How do you react if someone disturbs your routine?
44. Do you like yourself?
45. Introvert or extrovert?
46. What are you good at?
47. And what are you not good at?
48. What words describe you?
49. what is your weakness?
50. What would you want to add that you feel is important?
I would ask these things like I am having a conversation with my character.
Gonna keep myself on track cause this comic will happen!
Monday: animation /Jackal and Bunny
Tuesday: Anatomy/Hell world build
Wednesday: Animation /Jackal and Bunny
Thursday: Anatomy /Hell world build
Friday: Animation /Jackal and Bunny
Saturday: free time/Hell world build
Sunday: free time/whatever
What if I told you Hell wasn’t like you’d thought it’d be. That this whole notion of a fiery pit of despair and torture was all a cover up or a misunderstanding? Yes hell is a place where the most evil and vial of human souls go after they die but it is also the home to demons. Demons of many species and personalities, some not even close to being like those described in books or television. No these demons have a sense of moral among one another there are no nationalities in Hell, not like up above, for they all live in the same space there for they are all demons separated only by their species.
Their land is equally separated among 3 demon races. First are the strong and powerful Hell Demons, dangers in the sky and ground. Then come, the elegant and stealthy Shadow demons, killers of the night using shadows and darkness itself as a source of power. Be careful of nightfall if you are a weary human lost among the large territory of the Shadow land kingdom, the shadow land guards will find you faster than you can pray for mercy. And lowest on the scale are Shifter Demons. These demons may seem harmless compared to their powerful cousins but don’t let that fool you , these demons can change to anything they wish even those you hold dear and near to you if they get a whiff of your little human soul. What sets these demons apart from the others is, Hell and Shadow demons take souls , putting them in their place in hell , giving them a greater sense of control over their inner most power. While shifter demons devour souls for themselves, giving some shifter demons a very wild and dangerous being to them just like the many beasts they could change into but from reports of villagers and other demons of the provinces it’s very rare for that to happen.
The history between these demons is long and riddled with war and deceit but that is a tale for another time…
I felt like writing….
Broken Buttons sorry for any inconvenience , I’ll fix them as soon as I can